Matched betting has been around for many years now, and is a proven way of making risk free profits by exploiting bookmakers offers.
And if you can set aside 3-4 hours a week, it’s very possible to make £500+ a month from matched betting.
This is done by betting with the bookmakers money (in the form of free bets or refunds) and laying the bets off at betting exchanges in order to make a profit regardless of the result.
If this all sounds a bit complicated, don’t fret!
It’s actually pretty simple once you get the hang of it.
There are hundreds of different bookmaker offers out there that you can take advantage of to make a risk free profit. However, finding and keeping track of all of these offers by yourself can be quite overwhelming and time consuming.
That’s where matched betting services come in.
There are a number of matched betting services (of varying quality) that all pretty much aim to do the same things.
- Show you all the offers you can currently make money from – Along with simple step-by-step instructions on how to complete them.
- Provide you with various tools to make completing these offers quicker, easier, and more profitable – Odds matching tools, matched betting calculators etc.
In a nutshell, the aim of a matched betting service is to help you make more from matched betting. All whilst saving you time, and keeping things simple.
The newest matched betting service to come to my attention is MatchedBets.com
The service launched in August 2016, and in just a short time, they’ve already gained a small following of loyal users.
But is Matched Bets any better than the other services on the market?
To find out, I decided to give it a try.
In this Matched Bets review I’ll let you know my thoughts on the service and how it compares to similar services.
Matched Bets Review
Upon visiting the MatchedBets.com homepage, you’re given the option to sign up for a free trial membership.
This free membership gives you access to 3 different offers that can potentially earn you up to £50, without having to risk a single penny.
If you don’t currently have any bookmaker accounts, you should be able to make about £50 from these offers. However, if you already have opened accounts with some of these bookmakers, you won’t be able to do those sign up offers.
Don’t worry… If you’ve already got accounts with quite a few bookmakers, you can still make plenty money from Matched Bets. I’ll tell you more about that shortly.
By going through the steps to complete these 3 offers, you’ll get a good idea of the basics of how you can make money from matched betting, and how MatchedBets.com can help you do so.
If you want access to more offers, you’ll need to sign up for a MatchedBets premium membership.
Here’s What Premium Members Get Access To:
- Over 50 bookmaker sign up offers that could net you over £1,300 in risk free profits – The instructions for these offers are very clear and easy to follow
- More profit potential from a huge list of risk free, and low risk, casino and bingo offers – You could easily make over £1,000 from these offers alone
- A list of offers for existing bookmaker customers that is regularly updated -These offers allow you to keep making profits, month after month
- A daily offer calendar – This shows all the offers that can be completed today.
Tools & Features
- Automatically updating Odds Matching Software – This software will find the best bets for matched betting offers, and updates the odds in real time time, without having to manually refresh. The Odds Matcher covers odds for Football, Horse Racing, Tennis & Golf.
- Access to their easy to use Matched Betting calculator – This will let you know exactly how much you need to bet, and lay, in order to guarantee a profit, regardless of the result
- MatchedBets bet tracking software – Their website records how much profit you make from each offer, and shows you which offers you currently have open. So there is no need to use a spreadsheet to track your results
- MatchedBets exclusive “Acca Backer” tool, that makes completing accumulator offers a doddle – These offers are complicated to do on your own, but this tool does all the hard work for you, making them simple and profitable
- A mobile optimized website – If you feel like doing a little bit of matched betting on the move, now you can
- Step-by-step videos and guides – Explaining everything you need to know in order to maximize the profits you make from matched betting
- Access to the Matched Bets forum – Discuss the ins and outs of various offers with other matched bettors
- Excellent customer support from 8am till late everyday via live chat and email – If you have any problems, just reach out to customer support for a prompt response
There’s a few things I really like about MatchedBets that set them apart from other matched betting services on the market.
The first of these is their bet tracking feature:
Built In Bet Tracking
Typically with matched betting, the only way to keep track of how much money you’re making is to keep an accurate and up to date spreadsheet.
However, with MatchedBets.com, you can forget about using a spreadsheet. Because their built in bet tracking software will record all of this information for you, as you complete the offers.
The software also keeps track of what offers you’ve started, but haven’t completed yet, so you won’t forget about them.
All of this saves you a whole lot of time mucking about with spreadsheets… Meaning you can spend more time completing offers and making more money!
“Acca Backers” Software
Accumulator refund offers can be very profitable, but admittedly they can also be quite complicated.
Or I should say, used to be complicated.
Because MatchedBets Acca Backers tool significantly simplifies these offers.
The tool was developed in-house at MatchedBets and is arguably the best matched betting accumulator tool currently available.
The AccaBacker compiles ready-made accumulator bets allowing matched bettors to vastly increase profits from accumulator refunds.
AccaBacker is configured with the rules for each bookmaker’s Acca Insurance offer and provides the most profitable bets in an instant. Not only does this tool select the best bets but it allows you to create your own in seconds. So you don’t have to be one of hundreds of people backing the same accumulators.
In other words, the Acca Backer makes accumulator refund offers significantly easier, and opens up a whole new avenue of matched betting profits.
How Much Does A MatchedBets Membership Cost?
You can sign up to MatchedBets.com for free, which will give you access to 3 offers that can earn you up to £50.
After that, if you want to sign up for a premium membership and get full access, you have a couple of options:
Monthly Membership – £14 Per Month
Yearly Membership – £90 Per Year
A membership to MatchedBets will pay for itself many times over. You could easily make back the cost of a yearly membership in just a few days, with everything you make after that being pure profit.
And at just £14 per month, MatchedBets is currently cheaper than any of the other main matched betting services.
Matched Betting Service Comparison
Here’s how Matched Bets stacks up against the other major matched betting services:
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need any prior betting experience?
No. The instructions on how to make money from all the offers is fairly straight forward and easy to follow. Even if you have no prior betting experience.
In fact, if you’re new to betting you stand to benefit the most from matched betting. This is because you won’t have opened any bookmaker accounts yet and therefore have more offers that you can complete.
Can I still make money with this, even if I’ve already opened a lot of bookmaker accounts?
Yes. With the existing customer offer list that is updated regularly, and the on going accumulator offers, you’ll still be able to make a significant amount of money every month from matched betting.
How much can I realistically expect to make from matched betting?
If you can set aside 3 to 4 hours each week, you should be able to make around £500 per month from matched betting.
And if you can spend even more time, completing more offers, you can make as much as £2,000 in a single month.
What Are Others Saying About Matched Bets?
(Customer reviews from reviews.co.uk)
Final Thoughts On MatchedBets.Com
To conclude this Matched Bets review, I have to say I’m extremely impressed with the service.
Their built in bet tracking, and powerful Acca Backer tool sets them apart from other services, and make them the obvious choice for anyone who’s looking to get started with matched betting.
The only small complaint I have is that their forum isn’t all that active at the moment. Although, I expect that will change in the near future as the service continues to grow in popularity.
But apart from that minor nag, MatchedBets holds its own against the current major matched betting services, and in some areas, does a lot of things better.
If I was just getting started with matched betting in 2017, MatchedBets.com would be the service I would choose.
Their service is easy to use, simple to understand, and currently the best value for money when compared to other similar services.