Click Here To Download The First Two Chapters Free
When it comes to betting on horse racing, most people don’t approach it with any kind of structure or realistic plan – and therefore, the results they achieve from their betting are less than desirable.
Intelligent Betting: A Fundamental Guide To Betting On Horse Racing, aims to fix that by quickly getting you up to speed with all the fundamentals required in order to enjoy long term success from your betting.
Profitable betting can be broken down into 3 key principles.
1. Taking Value
2. Bankroll Management
3. Betting Mindset
Intelligent Betting takes an in depth look at each of these principles, and will show you exactly how you can apply these principles to your own betting.
Here are just some of the things you will find inside Intelligent Betting:
- A simple 3 step process to analysing races.
- The time saving technique used by successful bettors to gain a definite edge over the bookmakers.
- How to create your own profitable horse racing system – And the one important thing you shouldn’t do when creating a horse racing system.
- A look into 2 profitable horse racing systems – Revealing the details of what makes each system successful.
- How to know if you are “taking value” when betting each way.
- Where exactly you should place your bets in order to maximize your betting winnings.
- Why you should never bet without a bankroll – And the technique used by professional bettors, blackjack card counting teams, and investors such as Warren Buffet, to determine what size of bankroll is right for your betting.
- What key figures you should be recording that could reveal huge mistakes you are making with your betting.
- The easy to follow staking plan you can use to maximize your betting profits – And what commonly used staking plans you should avoid like the plague.
- How to develop the right mindset in order to make clear headed and rational betting decisions.
- The exact steps you can take to prevent the bookmakers from restricting your account.
- The secret the bookies don’t want you to know – How to continue betting, even when your bookmaker accounts have been restricted or shut down for being too profitable.
And much more…
Let’s make one thing clear. Intelligent Betting is not going to turn you into one of the worlds greatest bettors. Any book or course that guarantee’s it can is lying.
But what this book will do, is give anyone who is serious about improving their betting the necessary knowledge and tools to do so.
Effectively short-cutting a good chunk of the very steep learning curve to becoming a profitable bettor.